Please fill out your warranty card!
In order for the original purchaser to validate any warranty claims you must fill out and send the warranty card within 30 days (thirty days) following the time you receive your instrument; determined or verified by the shipping label receipt. You may also send an e-mail with the your information.
Please send the warranty card to:
2031 ET Haarlem
There is a 5-year non-transferable warranty to the original owner, on all unmodified and properly cared for Adamovic instruments. This warrants that the instruments will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the limitations contained herein. The warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to following owners or purchasers.
Please contact Adamovic basses for information and return authorization. No instrument may be returned to Adamovic basses without prior approval. A copy of the original sales receipt and a complete written description of the problem must accompany all instruments returned for warranty repairs.
Any Adamovic instruments found to be defective, with defects covered under the terms of this warranty, will be repaired at the option of Adamovic basses provided the instrument is promptly delivered (freight and insurance prepaid) directly to Adamovic basses for service.
This warranty covers the cost of labor and materials for all repairs as well as, return shipping charges at “ground” rates.
Adamovic Basses warranty does not cover:
- Instruments serviced or worked on by any unauthorized repairman
- Instruments serviced or worked on by the customer or any unauthorized person
- Instruments modified in any way
- Any damage due to misuse, negligence, or accidents
- Shipping damage of ANY kind
- Normal “wear and tear” including but not limited to color fading, discoloration or damage to the original finish, worn frets, strings, tuners, hardware and plating.
- Damage due to improper vibrato (tremolo) spring installation/setup
- Instruments that have been subjected to extremes of humidity, heat or temperature
- Any factory installed electronics or hardware
- Instruments with altered serial numbers
- Subjective issues regarding tone, wood grain or color
- Instruments purchased from an unauthorized dealer or purchased used
Adamovic Basses does not give other warranties as stated above. All other implied warranties are disclaimed and excluded from this warranty.
Adamovic Basses shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or other similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss or profits or business or damage resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if we have been advised of such damages. Adamovic basses shall not be liable for any expenses, claims or suits, arising out of or relating to any of the forgoing